The Certified Maintenance Technician is responsible for all aspects of proper upkeep and preventative maintenance of the buildings heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration equipment, grounds, furnishings, other pertinent equipment, and waste water plant at the Main Campus in Mantua.
- High School Diploma
- Valid OH Driver's License
- Documented vocational training and or demonstrated experience in skilled/semi-skilled areas of maintenance (i.e. electrical, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, carpentry, metal work, welding, soldering, hand power tools, and stationary power tools)
- Satisfactory drug screen and fingerprint results
Pay: $18.99-$28.49 based upon experience
- Multiple Medical Plans to choose from
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Free Life Insurance Policy
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability
- Employer Match Retirement Program
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Work Location: Mantua - northern Portage County, less than 10 minutes from the I-480 ramp in Streetsboro, Ohio.
About: Hattie Larlham is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating opportunities and improving the lives of children and adults with developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities and special needs throughout Northeast Ohio. Our compassionate and dedicated staff focuses on creating a nurturing environment in which individuals have opportunities to learn, have fun, feel safe, loved, and make choices about what happens in their lives.