If you're looking to enter the healthcare field and want a part-time job, we would like to interview you for our new Direct Care Aide openings! This position works a flexible schedule on variable days of the week and every other weekend.
- 2nd Shift: 4-9:30pm - Mantua, Ohio
- 2nd Shift: 3:30-9pm weekdays, 2-7pm weekends - Solon, Ohio
- 2nd Shift: 3:30-9pm weekdays, 2-7pm weekends - Green, Ohio
- Flexible schedules, start & end times - Up to 25 hours/week
Earn $10.57/hour by making a difference in someone's life!
At Hattie Larlham, you are not a drone that flips burgers, bags groceries, or ships boxes. You make a positive impact in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities every day. At the end of your shift, you know you made a difference for these special individuals that need your assistance.
DUTIES (Including but not limited to): Assist with mealtime, cleaning, non-intimate care (nails, hair, brushing teeth), moving and lifting, pushing wheelchairs, and activities.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: 16 years old+ and currently enrolled in high school
Sound interesting? Here are 5 reasons to join Hattie Larlham:
1. Relationships - Our individuals will look forward to seeing you and spending time with you. You will make connections that will last a lifetime.
2. Get Creative - Plan and celebrate birthdays or milestones of the individuals in your care. Be your silly-self while making people smile.
3. Paid Training - Learn First Aid, proper lifting techniques, Hoyer Lifts, how to maneuver a wheelchair, and understand non-verbal cues.
4. Get Recognized - Employees are rewarded for hard work with special event meals, gift card drawings, service recognition, bonuses, performance excellence awards, and numerous opportunities to win things like baseball tickets, gift cards, zoo memberships, and so much more!
5. Career or Stepping-Stone –With several employees with over 40 years of service, you too just might want to stay here awhile. If you want a career in the medical field, Hattie Larlham is the perfect place to get hands-on experience for your chosen career.
Apply today to learn more!
ABOUT: At Hattie Larlham, we are committed to caring for children and young adults with severe or profound developmental and intellectual disabilities. Our compassionate and dedicated staff focuses on creating a nurturing environment in which individuals have opportunities to learn, have fun, feel safe, loved, and make choices about what happens in their lives.